Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Saturday, March 3, 2012

TANGERINE TANGO




Hey xx

So I was sent FREE MAKEUP from Sephora! This hasn't happened to me in ages, I used to be a more avid beauty blogger a few years ago and won a bunch of products. (Dior serums, Make Up For Ever products, etc.) I'm so happy that my increased blogging has brought me a spotlight and I'm going to try harder than ever to make more makeup posts, since they were the reason why I made this blog. 

I'm excited to review this for Sephora, it's the new Color of the Year Creme Lipstick in the shade Tangerine Tango. The packaging is so modern and glamorous, unlike anything I've ever seen before. The lipstick itself is a vibrant juicy orange color that I'm excited to try. Anyways, I'll hopefully be doing more makeup on here!

Quick last photo - gunmetal smokey eye. I was bored.

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment