Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A SEPHORA HAUL (TARTE AMAZONIAN BLUSHES YAY) + SOME UO















Hey xx

It's been forever since I've posted a haul about beauty or fashion, which is initially why I started this blog! I'm going to try to post more of these hopefully soon.

From Sephora I am happy to say that I finally purchased two Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes! I've been wanting to get some for nearly a year or two now; whenever they came out. I got the shades Dollface and Exposed. I love blush but I usually stick to corals and peaches. I've been experimenting with pinker and browner hues, and I've been liking the results, so I finally decided to get these two. Dollface is a mid-tone pink that I think will produce a pretty, healthy flush. Exposed is a toasted almond shade, something that I think will look really good on my tan skin. The packaging of these are simple and pretty with a mirror inside. 

Since these are so popular on Youtube and the beauty world I decided to add a little bit of background information on these..

Infused with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun, this nutrient-rich blush benefits all skin types for a fade-free flawless finish for an amazing 12 hours. Inspired by Tarte's bestselling shades of cheek stains and lip tints, the colors range from soft to vivid to suit a wide variety of skintones. For oily skin types, Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. Those with dry skin will benefit from the clay's nourishing and hydrating properties, which naturally restore skin's moisture. Combination skin types can rely on its ability to zero in on skin concerns and deliver benefits to restore complexion harmony. The result? Blush that wears better, longer, and truer!

Anyways I also got the Sephora Express Nail Polish Remover, which is amazing. The scent is fresh and fruity unlike the normal acetone smell you get from generic removers. This also literally slips off all your nail polish (including glitter) in mere seconds. I got a couple samples too!

Finally a really big perk was getting a mini Benefit Dandelion Boxed Blush and Benefit Dandelion Ultra Plush lip gloss. I can't wait to try these out, I recently got a Bella Bamba mini that I think is amazing. Also the plush glosses are new to the line!

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment