Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SEPHORA HAUL XMAS STYLE













Hey xx

Here's my haul from Sephora! My new years resolution for blogging is to take more of my own pictures and post them on here - not just makeup ones. 

Anyways, I bought the Tarina Tarintino Sparkalicity & Per-Fekt Matte Perfect Gel in Tan for my body. A girls got to look glitzy and glam at the clubs ya know? Then I got Too Faced Glitter Glue and Make Up For Ever Glitter in 4 since I'm a huge fan of glitter.. as you can tell. For my lips I got the Dior DiorShow Lip Glow, which by the way is fantastic, and the NARS Multiple in Luxor, which is a pearlescent pink. Finally I got the Bumble & Bumble Thickening Serum to make my hair grow faster..

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment