Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Friday, November 25, 2011

M A K E U P ! ! !

Hey xx

So I've always wanted to do a post that has all of my makeup somewhat organized. I've been collecting for 3-4 years so I have a lot, mostly from gifts. I'll try to explain everything by each picture, if you want any looks/reviews with a product just tell me... I'm planning on starting to review makeup.

xoxo, gracieee


Urban Decay Naked Palette, Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette, Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Shadow Collection, Fresh Face Luster Palette, Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Palette in 15 Not Just Nudes.


My favorite mascaras that I've purchased in full size!! (Dior, L'Oreal, MAC, Fairy Drops)


My favorite mascaras that I have in sample sizes!! (Josie Maran, Sephora, Lancome, Shiseido, Clinique, Benefit, Hourglass, Make Up For Ever, Anastasia)


My favorite face products that I use everyday. I'm thinking of trying the NARS primer because I have a feeling that the silicone in the Smashbox primer is breaking me out.


Favorite blush bronzer products: MAC Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral, Sephora Colorful Blush in N8 Rose Petal, NARS Bronzer in Laguna.


Some really good eye basics.. NARS Primer, Too Faced Glitter, etc.


Some lip products that I'm using currently! I love MAC Luster Drops in Pink rebel and Suergoop Acai Fusion Lip Balm with Shea Butter SPF 30.


My everyday face and eye brushes.


All my MAC Lipsticks.


Some lipsticks from other brands: Maybelline, Benefit, Bite, etc.


Lip colors and lip liners.


My two Korres Lip Butters in Guava and Mango.


Some stick lip balms..


NARS Lip Gloss in Easy Lover, Belize, Sweet Dreams, Strip Tease, and Turkish Delight.


My full sized tube lip glosses: MAC, Sephora, Hourglass, etc.


My squeezy tube full sized lip glosses!


A Sugar 12 piece lip gloss set from my friend.


Mini sized tube lip glosses, these are mainly samples from Sephora. We also have MAC, which my friend gave to me as a present.


Mini sized square tube lip glosses, mostly NARS and Smashbox!


Mini sized squeezy tube lip glosses!


All lip stains, I like Tarte, Stila, and Sephora. Maybelline makes my favorite natural lip but better stain.


All my lip plumpers..


Face brushes.


Eye brushes.


Borghese 100 Powder Kabuki Brush.


Some back up mini mascaras and another Revlon cream eyeshadow palette.


Some full sized blushes and bronzers that I use from time to time.


Some Bare Escentuals containers containing foundation/blush/even an eyeshadow.


Some face products in squeezy tubes!!


All my eeyliners, I own a ton of Urban Decay ones because I purchased two sets of them. Also Sephora, NARS, etc.


GLITTER LINER!! Also a bright turquoise one, Kat Von D Autograph Liquid Eyeliner in Eyegasm.


Some miscellaneous stick eye products.


Some extra eye priming products, I like the NARS primer the best, since the Urban Decay and Too Faced ones work well but even when they're invisible they leave behind a slight cakiness.


Some highlighters: NARS, Benefit, Tarte, Tarina Tarintino.


Some blushes and glitters!!


Two NARS Multiples: Mustique & Lamu.


All of my NARS duo eyeshadows and single eyeshadows.


From left to right, top to bottom. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Heaven, Kalahari, Haight Ashbury, Cleo, Portobello, and Noveau Mondeu.


NARS Single Eyeshadows in Angel Island, Bali, Night Sun, Laguna (mini sized bronzer), and Nepal.


3 NARS Cream Eyeshadows in El Dorado, Pearl Beach, and Cosmic Girl.


Some single cream eyeshadow/gel liners from various brands. Benefit, MAC, Make Up For Ever, Costal Scents, etc.


Some single eyeshadows and eyeshadow duos from different brands.


All of my eyeshadows! Make Up For Ever and Bobbi Brown square shadows in the corner..


My MAC Pigments.


Random eyeshadows from Benefit, Bare Escentuals, and Urban Decay.


Different pigments.


Back up products and extra lip balms.


My different loose powders from MAC, NARS, Tarte, and Bare Escentuals.


MAC Eyeshadows in Satin Taupe, Goldmine, Brule, Surf USA, Espresso, and Wedge.


Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box and Urban Decay Ammo Palette.


Too Faced, MAC, Estee Lauder.


 Numani and 2 NARS palettes.


Kat Von D & Too Faced.


Forever 21 & Stila.


Different face products and eyeshadows in larger containers!


3 NARS Blushes in Golden Gate Bridge, Torrid, and Lovejoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment