Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Saturday, November 19, 2011

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP














Hey xx

Now it's time for my everyday makeup. (:

I keep my eyes neutral and simple with a good amount of eye liner and mascara. 

1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Original all over as a base.

2. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab placed around my nose and forehead with my fingers. If I need mover coverage I'll use my Borghese 102 Duo-Fiber Blending Brush on areas needed.

3. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30 on any dark spots that are still sticking out, applied with my Sephora Point Concealer Brush. I blend it out with the same stippling brush just used.

4. NARS Bronzer in Laguna along the forehead and contours of the cheeks with a Borghese 101 Angled Contour Brush.

5. Make Up For Ever HD Powder along the forehead, nose, and chin with my EcoTools Powder Brush to set everything!

6. Fresh Luster Face Palette, currently I'm using the shade Peach Butterfly, which is a warm peachy pearlescent hue. I apply this with my Sephora I.T. Professional Stippling Brush onto the outer parts of the apples of my cheeks for a soft glow. (This, my blush, and lips usually change a lot.)

7. Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush in #2 Caught in the Act and #6 Quickie. I apply these on my cheeks to create a perfect mix of pink and peach. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. NARS Smudgeproof Shadow Base all over the eyelids, upper lash line to brow and lower lash line to prime the eyes.

9. Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer in Skin right under the brow bone, on the lid, and inner corner to create a matte nude brightness.

10. Urban Decay Naked Palette, I start with Virgin, the light shimmery nude shade on the inner corner with the NARS 12 Brush. Then I apply Naked, a light matte warm brown on the outer half of the lid using the Sephora Dual-Ended Dramatic Eye Brush, crease side. Right on top of Naked goes Buck, a matte medium brown.

11. Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Shadow Collection, I use Sexpresso, a dark rich matte chocolate brown in the outer corner with the same Sephora brush. The shade Heaven goes on my brow bone with the Leif On Location Crease Brush for a matte cream colored highlighter.

12. Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette, Blackout or any dark matte black shade goes in my outermost corner with the Sephora Dual-Ended Smoky Eye Brush, smudge side.

13. Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx is my favorite super creamy no budge super black eye liner! I line my tightline and outer lower water line with this for added drama.

14. Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Mineral Veil in Original is swept under the eyes with the Borghese 106 Concealer Brush so that eye liner doesn't go any where.

15. Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in 02 True Black is my favorite gel liner, I apply a thin line along the outer half of the lid with my MAC 208 Brush.

16. Dior DiorShow Lash Maximizer Serum & Primer, Dior DiorShow Extase Mascara in 090 Black, Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara in Black, L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black, MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash, and Sephora Lash Plumper in Black are my favorite mascaras. I always start with the primer and then put on whichever mascara I feel like using that day, depending if I want really fat clumpy dark lashes or long clean defined lashes. I always curl my lashes with the Maybelline Lash Curler.

Optional: NARS Multiple in Lamu dabbed in the crease for some bronze glitter that brings out my brown eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17. Supergoop Acai Fusion Lip Balm SPF 15 with Shea Butter is super moisturizing and provides instant hydration. It works as a base for any lip products I apply next.

18. MAC Lipstick in Hue is my favorite nude lipstick with a slight peach undertone!

19. NARS Lip Gloss in Strip Tease is a great nude shade.

20. MAC Luster Drops in Pink Rebel dabbed on the cupids bow with the Stila 12 Brush makes my lips look perfect.

21. Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Balm SPF 15 is my new favorite that I use to touch up my lips on the go.

22. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray keeps all my makeup in place with just a couple spritzes.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed and get some inspiration - I love makeup so I'll be posting lots of looks.

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment