Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Thursday, November 17, 2011

MAKEUP HAUL: BY CANDELIGHT



















Hey xx

Today I'm here with my first post and a haul. I restocked on a couple of my favorite basics, but mainly got a lot of eye goodies.

I got samples of the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream, Make Up For Ever High Definition Primer, and the Anastasia Illumin8 Youthful Synergy Complex Eyeshadow Palette in No. 5. I'm not the biggest fan of powder eyeshadow in sample form because they're messy to use and one time use. I might just try the face primer since I'm rather happy with my Benefit eye cream for now.

I then got the Fresh 500 point gift! I'm really happy with it, I am enjoying the Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15. It has a sheer rosy tint, and the scent is so divine. It smells like the Sugar Brown Sugar Face Polish, a warm sugary lemon fragrance - yum! It also came with the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, which I will try out once I run out of my current face cleansers I'm using with my Clarisonic. The last product is the Fresh Black Tea Age Delay Cream, which I might now need now since I'm young, but those are always fun to do on a spa day.

For actual products I bought, I got two NARS items. First off my NARS Bronzer in Laguna, my favorite, a golden brown slightly shimmery contour shade. Then I got NARS Eyeshadow in Absynnia, as a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette's virgin eyeshadow. It's simply a cream toned pearlescent white color - so pretty in the inner corner. 

Finally I got a little goodie bag from Sephora with some eye products. Three Stila eyeshadows: Kitten, Diamond Lil, and Ebony. (Once again not the biggest fan of this kind of sample.) Then the Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, which is one of my favorites - so I'm glad I restocked up on it. Next the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candelight Softly Illuminating Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer, the packaging is so pretty! It has a slight gold sheen to it and I'm sure it'll make a good eye base for metallic eye looks. Finally the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture For Eyes, Clinique Quick Liner for Eyes in Really Black, and Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara in 01 Black. Not as excited for those products, but good perks.

Thanks for reading and look out for more posts.

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment